Working With Me
Working with an editor can be a daunting task for any writer. There are many questions that an author might have, including questions about the process of working with an editor. Below, you will find a short list of what it is like to work with me.
- Look over your work first to make sure you have all details complete and you are ready to receive input.
- Contact me to get started.
- Have a conversation either by phone call or email to discuss the project and expectations.
- Send a sample of the project to me for a quote.
- Sign a contract to protect both your work and mine and pay deposit.
- Have open communication throughout the project.
- Do a first review of the manuscript.
- Receive a free revision.
- The final manuscript is delivered.
- Ask any additional questions and pay final invoice.