As an editor, I focus on making sure your voice is heard and understood by your readers. I will not change your voice or the meaning behind your story. I focus on helping you get your words to connect and be understood by your readers.
- Editors are trained professionals who will catch mistakes you might miss. You might read what you think you wrote instead of what you actually wrote. You also might fill in details that are not there.
- An unedited manuscript does not appear professional.
- You might have a detailed understanding of characters and scenarios, but this doesn’t always come through on the page.
- Your plot might be missing a few elements, and your editor can help you with this.
- An editor will point out parts of the story that don’t fit and might be unnecessary.
I will not share your work with anyone. I sign a contract before working on your project.